background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sharing the News!

So on the day after Thanksgiving, we found out that we were expecting baby #2. Last year in October we were finding out that Ben was on his way! We were quite surprised to learn our family was growing again so soon! But I suppose it was meant to be and we are getting used to the idea of having 2 babies just 13 months apart!

Since we were going to be visiting family in Chicago in December, we decided to share the news in person. With Ben, we had to share the news over the phone, so it was exciting to tell everyone and see their reactions! I made a onsie for Ben to wear that said "Surprise!" on the front and "I'm going to be a Big Brother (sooner than I thought!)" on the back. We put it on Ben and just waited.  We got some shocked responses and some excited responses! :)

Here's a few pics of the onsie! :)



Now we are just waiting to find out if we have a boy or a girl on the way so I can start decorating another nursery!

And our first ultrasound at 9 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment