Saturday, Julia had her first adventure to the Durham farmer's market. We walked around a bit before settling down on our blanket to enjoy our lunch from the food trucks! Grandma bought us a bottle of wine that I wanted because it was from Benjamin Vineyards! How cool! We are saving that for when I can drink again! (Looking forward to that...it's been quite awhile! LOL!) Eric bought some bison burgers which he made for dinner Sunday night. Yum! Julia slept through the whole thing...But Ben enjoyed trying a little bit of each of the food items we had! Here's a few pictures....
Julia sleeping through this awesome adventure! :)
Ben leans in for kisses as soon as I put her down!
Trying grandma's sausage sandwich - Yum!
A failed attempt at a family photo...
I have a feeling it will be a while before we can get both babies to cooperate!
Don't they realize how much I like taking pictures?!?! :)
Grandma and baby Julia
On Sunday, we took it pretty easy. Sue offered to watch the babies so we could go see a movie. We went to see Brave - successfully this time. (Our friends Lauren and Chase watched Ben one night for us so we could have a date night...we were going to see Brave but it was sold out and we ended up seeing Spiderman instead.) It was pretty cute!
Today, we had to take Julia to her 2 week appointment. It worked out well to have Sue watch Ben so we didn't have to chase after him. After we got back and had lunch, we went out to Sunny Skies for some yummy homemade ice cream! Julia slept through that adventure too! But again, Ben enjoyed tasting everybody's ice cream, especially his own little cup of banana pudding ice cream! Then we took a few photos before Sue had to go back to Chicago. Here's a few...
Love this happy little boy!
Grandma Sue & Ben
Grandma Sue & Julia (aka Sleeping Beauty)
Trying to get both kids looking at the camera! LOL! :)
That's better!
Grandma and Ben aren't looking at the camera, but I love how they are smiling at each other. :)
Another attempt at a family photo
Daddy and Ben...
the last photo of Eric's "I don't have to go to work, so I'm not shaving" beard - YEA!
After Sunny Skies, we stopped at Walmart and Grandma got Ben a toy where he can use it to walk and then also ride on it later. When we put it together I'll get some photos of that. Then Eric dropped me, Ben, and Julia at home and took Grandma to the airport. I wanted to get a photo of Julia in her cute tutu outfit. Of course, Ben had to crawl right over to give her kisses as soon as I put her down, but then I was able to get a photo of the two of them. It will be interesting to get a photo of them like this at 6 months and again when Julia is a year. :)
And here is one of just Julia...with Ben's hand and part of his head in the shot! LOL!
And now Ben is sleeping peacefully, Julia is cuddling with daddy, and I am about to join them. Time to relax and rest up for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment