I am proud to report that Benjamin has slept from 11pm until 5am for the last two nights! :) It's been nice to get a stretch of sleep lasting longer than 2 or 3 hours! :) We are still working on taking naps without being held, but as long as he sleeps well at night I think we are good!
When Ben gets mad...he gets mad! Usually this occurs while I am trying to change his diaper - which you think would make him happy... not so much! I have been wanting to capture his "mad/sad" face on camera because it just amuses me! Don't get me wrong, I don't want my son to be in pain or be upset, but the pouty face he makes is pretty cute! :) So here is a look at Ben's Mad Face!
 |
| I'm starting to get upset... |
 |
Now I'm really mad!
Most of the time, our little guy is pretty happy - which is probably why I can find this mad face so amusing!
Benjamin does enjoy making some funny faces...here are a few pictures I snapped while he was hanging out in his swing and from tummy time yesterday. 




Another new thing Benjamin can do is roll over (kind of). The other day he was doing tummy time and rolled to his side (his favorite position) and then all of a sudden he got some momentum from those long legs of his and rolled right over to his back! He looked a little frightened! That was last Sunday - since then, he hasn't made an moves to roll over. Today I put him down for tummy time and we just watched to see what he would do. He hung out for a bit and then rolled to his side. He just chilled for a bit (gathering strength I presume) and then rolled to his back! He stayed like that for a bit before rolling to his OTHER side...I think he was trying to roll away from us! :) He got frustrated before he could make it back to his tummy, but it was a pretty good start! :) Here are a few photos - I didn't get the original tummy photo - I didn't realize he was going to do such a neat trick!
From tummy to side!
I made it to my back! Raising my arm in jubilation!
Let's roll this way now! I'm getting off this blanket! 
That's all of our adventures for now....hopefully we will have more soon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment