background

Monday, March 12, 2012

20 week Ultrasound photos of Baby 2

Here are the photos of our Baby Girl's 20 week ultrasound! :) Can't believe it's really a girl!! I definitely did some shopping today...I got her a "Little Sisters Rock" outfit, and some I love mommy and I love daddy things...fun! So glad I had that 30% coupon to Kohl's!! Anyway, on to the photos...

Profile shot with her leg curled up
 It's a Girl!!!
 Another profile shot this time with her arm up by her face...
Sweet baby feet

 The tech did a few in 3D...this one is a great shot of her long legs - at least they look long here!
 A 3D face/body shot...again those little arms and hands are up by her face...just like Ben was! :)
I can't believe we will be meeting her in just about 20 more weeks...It's hard to believe we are half way there already! The first 20 weeks flew by this time..I guess because we have been so busy with Ben. I need the next 20 weeks to prepare and organize our house for a fourth member...I hope it doesn't go by too fast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment