background

Monday, March 26, 2012

9 Months Old!

Well we have reached the 9 month mark and I have to say I am enjoying all the new things my little man is learning how to do! He's been rolling around, getting on all fours (but not so much going anywhere),  eating everything in sight (despite having NO teeth yet!), and he continues to laugh at the dogs! Just today he pulled himself up at the doctor's office and has been going from tummy to sitting to tummy and back again like it's no big deal. The doctor says he will be crawling in no time! And she says the teeth are on their way too...I'll believe it when I see it! :) Ben is still quite the happy boy on most days...but I am thinking those teeth have been bothering him here and there. He's also learned how to clap! :) He still is a great sleeper and knew that when mommy was tracked out, it was a good idea to sleep a little bit later! He LOVES to chew on the foam pieces of his floor mat, especially the smaller pieces that are inside the letters! He's chewing on the B as I type!

As far as his 9 month stats go...He weighed in at a whopping 17lbs 4.5oz and is in the 6th percentile (up from the third percentile at 6 months!) And he is 28 inches tall - about the 42nd percentile. It is time to order that new car seat as he only has 2 more inches for the height limit - plus that thing is getting heavy to carry around! I think we have been quite lucky to have had him fit in the carrier for so long. I love that is fits on the snap and go stroller which is much easier to cart around. We'll have to switch out strollers now too!

We've been on lots of adventures this month since I was tracked out and Ben was fabulous everywhere we went! This week his Meemaw is coming to visit (and to babysit!) and then Saturday we are going to a farm...I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the animals! No worries...there will be a blog to let you know how he does!

On to the photos! The first few are from the Hockey game we went to last week - Eric got free lower level tickets for public safety appreciation night. And then there are his 9 month photos! Enjoy!


Daddy & Ben by the Ice
 Mommy & Ben by the ice
 Ben's cool Hurricanes Bib made by Cris! :) Ben is checking out the girls sitting behind us!
 9 months (his face looks so chubby here!)
 My smiley boy!
 What photo shoot isn't complete without Ben trying to eat the sign!
  Thanks for reading! Tune in next week to see how our week with Meemaw and our trip to the farm was!

No comments:

Post a Comment