Here is a photo journal of our first beach trip with Benjamin! :)
A fun photo on the dunes before hitting the beach :)
And I did plan for him to wear this cute puppy on a ship for our little trip!
Sweet baby feet in the sand
Standing by daddy while getting used to this sand stuff
The wet sand...getting closer to the water and loving daddy!
Sitting in the wet sand...not so bad....
The water (barely) came up and got Ben wet...obviously this was NOT okay!
Daddy tries to comfort him, but this ocean thing is NOT awesome! :(
Playing in the sand is fun! I like my cups!
Ben found this shell (in his right hand) and occupied himself for quite awhile by putting the shell in and out of the various cups.
Daddy buried Ben's legs in the sand. He tried this earlier and it did not go well...but I guess Ben was occupied enough to let it slide this time!
One of the very, very few times I got Ben to look my way...and that was only because I was wiggling the video camera and bribing him with it! :) It was funny to see him so serious this whole time, when he is usually so happy and giggly. I guess he needed time to investigate this thing called sand!
A SMILE! :)
Mommy tries to introduce Ben to the water for a second time...still not having it! Poor Guy!
The sand is okay, but the water better not touch me!
Happy to be back in the sand finding more shells and rocks...He didn't try to eat the sand but at one point kept trying to eat the rocks/shells.
Handing a shell to mommy
Ohh...2 rocks!
A stick! Ben had fun swinging this around, banging it like a drum stick, and trying to write in the sand. Here's a little video I got of Ben playing with the stick. http://youtu.be/zlRw_lIUw9w
A final try at the water...Daddy kept him up high ...
And Ben hung on for dear life! :)
Safe and Sound on the sand...and even a little smile!
Eric put the cups out of Ben's reach to see if he would crawl to them...and he did! Glad he liked at least one part of our adventure to the beach!
Fast asleep just minutes after leaving the beach! Even though he wasn't swimming he was wiped out! :)
While wasting some time before dinner we stopped at a toy store. Ben tried on the robot hat (not for long) and one of the employees snapped this great picture! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment