background

Monday, September 26, 2011

3 Months Old!

It's September 26th and Benjamin is now 3 months old! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Benjamin can smile, coo, and even laugh here and there. He is pretty much sleeping through the night and does a great job of putting himself to sleep! It's funny to watch him. I will put him in his cradle and he will be wide awake. Within 10 minutes he has rolled to his side, started sucking on his fingers, and used his other hand to cover his face! He does it every night! So cute.

Benjamin is also doing better with swinging in his swing and now sitting in his new bumbo! He's rolled over a few times but, not every time we put him down. He just likes to lay there! He loves bathtime - until he has to get out! He does great when we take him places and is a frequent visitor at Stick Boy! Here he is yesterday in his bumbo!

And just to throw in a few cute pictures - here are some outfits Ben can finally wear! (To that note, he is gaining weight much better now. He was 8lbs 6 oz at the beginning of the month. We go for another check up on October 5th and hope he has continued to gain well...his thighs are definitely getting a little chunkier! :)

                                                         "Daddy Thinks I'm the #1 Baby!"
"I <3 Mom"

Now on to the 3 month photo shoot I did today. It didn't go very well. On the plus side, I guess it didn't go as well as before because this little guy is getting more and more active! I snapped a ton of pictures but never got a great smile. These 5 were kind of fun - so I will share all of them! For comparison I will add his 2 month picture as well!

2 Months

3 Months
 Karate Kick
(He tried to kick the sign a few times before I moved it over!)
 Sucking his fingers - a new favorite activity
 Chattin' it up with his Zebra
 Wow, you're pretty soft Mr. Zebra
(At least there is a hint of a smile in this one!)
"Waving" Bye-Bye!

We sure are enjoying having this little guy in our lives - despite some sleep deprivation (Boy I miss sleeping 7 or 8 hours in a row!) We love taking him on adventures with us and can't wait for him to be able to really enjoy the things we are doing! This month he met his great-grandparents & his Grandpa Wegner! In December he gets to meet a lot more people! Stay tuned for more Adventures with Benjamin!


No comments:

Post a Comment