This post is a little overdue since I went back to work this week. But here are some photos from Grandpa Wegner's visit! On Monday night, Mark watched Ben so Eric and I could enjoy a date night! We went to the movies and then to a restaurant downtown. Buku was FANTASTIC! The menu is "global street food" and it is tapas style. We had a wonderful dinner and can't wait to go back there someday!
On Tuesday, we visited a pumpkin patch. Eric wanted to pick his own pumpkin, but the lady said that we could not roll the pumpkins because black widow spiders can be under them! YIKES!!! We decided not to pick a pumpkin, but did walk through the patch and take a few pictures with Ben - some of these pumpkins were bigger than him!
A few pictures with Grandpa....

And here is the pumpkin we finally decided on...


On Wednesday, both Eric and I had to work, so Grandpa Wegner watched Ben all day long! I think they had a good time together and Grandpa practiced his photography skills.
Thursday & Friday, Eric, Mark, and Ben spent the day together while I had to work. Friday I did meet the boys for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. On Saturday, we went out to Durham and found a park with a swing. Ben went on his first slide and his first swing! I'm not sure he cared so much about the slide, but he did seem to enjoy the swing. Here are a few pictures and a video!
Here is the video of Ben's first experience on the swing!
A few family photos at the park....
A few more snapshots with grandpa before he had to leave.
Thanks for visiting Grandpa Wegner - See you in December! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment