background

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

Well, both babies are sleeping soundly, so I actually get to do this blog in the middle of the day and not when I am fighting to keep my eyes open at night! :)

Our Halloween wasn't too eventful this year as Ben is not quite ready to be full on trick or treating. Since our family is back in Chicago, we did the next best thing and went to surprise Teresa and Bob! :) For those of you who don't know, Teresa has been the teacher assistant in my classroom for the last 8 years! She's a great friend and loves my babies just like a grandmother would! So off we went to surprise them, and Ben had a blast exploring their house. He also enjoyed greeting trick or treaters and digging through the bowl of candy! He had his first tootsie pop (a few licks anyway!)

Ben was not a fan of the headpiece to his costume and didn't actually wear it on Halloween. But a few days before, I bribed him with pretzels and tried to get a few pictures.


This is the best one I got of our sweet little lion!
 Without pretzels....the mane comes off!
 This one shows the full costume with paws!
 Getting ready to take off the mane
 A bit blurry, but I love it!
 Me, my Halloween princess, and my little lion man
 Just me and Julia (she still sits nicely!)
 Another one of me and the babies
 Daddy & Julia
 Daddy, Julia, and Ben...who's running away!
Ben had a blast walking around the house with his pumpkin before we left
Here you can see his cute little tail!
 Wandering...
 Running and laughing!
 Walking up to Teresa's
 "Trick or Treat"
 Impressed he even knew what to do with the tootsie pop!
He was so sticky afterwards!
Both babies zonked out when we got in the car...When we got home, I took advantage of a sleeping Ben to get one more photo with that cute mane on!
 Julia was wiped out too..she kind of looks like a wizard
with those long fingers and her hood kind of covering her face!
 
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Perfect timing, Julia just woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment