background

Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patty's Day and a little bath fun!

Just a few photos of these cuties today! A few from our St. Patty's Day photo shoot and then a few I took in the bath today - because we will need a talking point to use with their dates one day! (One day a very, very long time from now!)
 
Ben wasn't all about the photo shoot, but Julia was happy to smile pretty! 
 Ben just kept getting toys and bring them over to the blanket.
At least he stayed in the shot and shared with Julia!
 My pretty girl! I'm cherishing these last few moments when she can't really move and I can actually capture her! Soon, I won't be able to get either one of them for awhile! :)
 So happy!

 Ben wanted to try on Julia's headband! It didn't last long!
 Finally, a smile from my boy! And of course, Julia isn't even looking!
 By far the best picture, even if they aren't looking. I told Ben to give Julia a kiss and I was quick enough to get this awesome picture! Love these two!
 We died the water blue tonight...I wasn't thinking, we should have made it green! Next time!
I can't believe Julia is big enough to hang out in the bath with out a special tub already!
 Everyone loves bath time! It's funny when one of them starts splashing, the other joins in!

No comments:

Post a Comment