Here are some of the photos from our Valentine's photo shoot. :) Trying to get these two to sit next to each other and smile at the same time - long enough to get a photo - doesn't happen much! But I got a few cute ones anyway! :)
Love from Ben!
Couldn't pass up this cute "Mr. Right" Robot shirt!
For the record, he isn't posing here...he was trying to walk away!
So we moved on to Julia!
She was just learning to sit on her own at the end of January,
so I only got a few with her sitting up! :)
And the rest were her laying on her belly with those big blue eyes and that sweet smile!
Ben finally joined her!
I love how he came over and put his head right by hers...
Julia looks so grown up here, like "I'm cute and I know it!"
I tried to get Ben giving Julia a Kiss, but never quite got that shot.
But this one is so sweet, with his hand on her back and they are kind of holding hands. :)
Melts my heart!
There's that big smile!
Julia was getting bored and started chewing on the blanket,
so Ben came back and decided he would see if it tasted good too!
And one of her sitting up in her basket! :)
I know a meemaw and a grandma who would love for this basket to be left on their doorstep!
Happy Valentine's Day, just a little late! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment