background

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A trip to Chicago

This post is a little overdue, but we've been pretty busy the last few weeks! At the beginning of May Eric and Benjamin took an unexpected trip to Chicago. It was very hard to be away from Ben for 5 whole days, especially with only a few hours to prepare! However, I am very proud of Eric for being willing to travel (fly) with Benjamin on his own. This was Benjamin's first flight and according to Eric he did great! People gave some "Oh great! A baby on board." looks when Eric got on the plane, but after the flight complimented Eric on how great the baby was! Way to go Ben! :)

Ben loved the dogs - Cosmo, Snoopy (grandma's dogs), and Kobe (Aunt Melissa's Dog) and continued to say "guh-guh". He showed off his crawling skills and I think daddy got a workout chasing after him! He slept pretty well - he didn't sleep all day, like when we drove in December so I think that helped keep him on his schedule.

Here are a few pictures Eric took! :)

Adventures with Furbee


 What does this do??
 What's over there?? (The computer!)
 I'm gonna get you...
 Gotcha!

And a few family photos...

Daddy, Grandma, Ben, Aunt Melissa, & Grandpa

 Grandma & Grandpa Wegner
 Grandma, Silly Faced Benjamin, & Aunt Melissa
 Uncle Brent, Benjamin, & Aunt Melissa
 They also took a trip to see Benjamin's Great Grandma Ruth. He was a big hit with all the old ladies!

 Laughing with Aunt Melissa at Kobe
 "Petting" Kobe
 One day when we were skyping, Ben was playing with a purple marker. I told Eric to give him a piece of paper and take the cap off to see what he would do. This is Benjamin's first masterpiece! Like a good husband, Eric didn't foget to bring home this amazing piece of art! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment