background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Day with Ben

Now that Benjamin is a pro at crawling he is exploring all sorts of new things! He is also learning how to pull himself up to standing, although he really tries to stand up on his own quite often. It won't be long before he's walking! The other day Eric and I took some pictures of his various adventures so I thought I would share. Here's a Day with Ben in photos!

The other night I put Ben down for a little nap around 6pm and he slept through the night! I couldn't bring myself to wake him up to put jammies on him, so I was able to snap this sweet picture of his precious little toes. 
 His favorite sleep position is with his bottom up in the air and his arms curled up under him. And of course he loves to scooch to the corner right up against the side of the crib. (And I did put his blanket over him after I snapped the photos! :)
 Trying to play Basketball! He loves the cheering sound it makes!


 He finally pulled himself up to standing by using the basketball hoop.
 "Hey, this is pretty cool!"
 "Look at me daddy!"
 Then he crawled his way over to the stairs! Uh-oh!
 And he figured out how to stand up by the stairs! Luckily he hasn't quite figured out how to lift his legs up to climb them. I am sure it's only a matter of time.
 And even with all of the toys he has, playing with the dog bowls is more fun. He took out both of Toshi's bowls and was banging them together! Silly guy!

 While I didn't get a picture of it, he was able to put the bowls back in the spots too. That's kind of like doing a puzzle, right!?
 While we were eating dinner, Ben was crawling from the back door, through the kitchen, to the living room...and back and forth and back and forth! He was wearing himself out, but at least he wasn't begging for food! :) He liked looking out the door at the dogs - I am convinced that he is trying to say dog, but he says "g-g-g".
 And he loves to kneel.
 Trying to stand up using the dog crate.
Stay tuned for the many adventures of our on the move baby! It can only get more exciting! :)

EDIT: Took this video on 5-10-12 of my sweet boy laughing with the best little belly laugh! Adding it here for my records! :)  http://youtu.be/klkrKCxRK4w

No comments:

Post a Comment